Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Reunion

I thought this was a great picture of Mom at Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake

the kids loved climbing all over this tractor and especially playing in a tree house at the farm.



Me and My Cami. The hayride through the back part of the farm was beautiful, and hard to believe that it was so close to the city.





logan perusing the "prize wagon". He eventually went with the rubber snake, if you want to know.







Most of my family enjoyed Easter weekend together at my sister Katy's house in Utah. I thought this was so cute of grandpa and some of the grandkids.









Ed picked the chocolate bunny out of the "prize wagon" after our egg hunt. He looked everything over and said "Mmmm, I'll just take this" all casual like.











This egg was just for Johanna-no one else could reach.













All the kiddies. They had a great time hunting for eggs-there was a ton of candy! Sorry about all the cameras in the picture!















I love this photo of Grandma and Logan talking-Grandma and Logan have a special relationship because Grandma always takes the time to listen to and talk to Logan about what he's interested in.

















2 comments:

Jen said...

Nice photos of G & G.

Chris and Kim said...

Looks like a fun time! Being with cousins is great! Everything is so nice and green there.