Monday, May 9, 2011

A mother's favorite day

A day to appreciate your lovely and accomplished children-they are so good at making horrible faces ( she must have inherited that from her aunts = )

the best gifts ever! From Logan I received lovely toilet paper roll flowers, from Camden a clay self portrait magnet, a card and flower from Eddy, and huckleberry pancakes from Johanna (the boys helped too). It was so funny listening to Johanna boss around her brothers as they got breakfast ready (I had to stay in bed). They called me downstairs, and it was a beautiful sight-all my children beaming at me around the already set table-flowers and all, with a chorus of "Happy Mother's Day!" I don't think Mother's day is ever as fun as when you still have young children.



2 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute, and all done without the direction of Dad. Happy Mother's Day Andrea; you've got to be porud of that sweet bunch.

Jen said...

So proud! What a lovely picture imagining the love that went into your special day. You have wonderful kids...I think it must have something to do with their parents.