Friday, May 27, 2011

More fun Pictures!

This is me with my friend/realtor Michelle. Where's the face powder when you need it?

Ed, Victorious



Two Jedi's join in a glorious battle





My funny gift basket to above mentioned Michelle. She's always low on silver ware in her family of 7, there's also a craft punch (she keeps trying to get me to join her card group) and snicker pops...yum!







Johanna Thurman and Julianna Thurgood (Michelle's daughter and J's friend and fellow hip hopper). These two always get mixed up at school. It happened just today! I was dropping off cream puffs for Johanna's band party and the secretary said she needed a note for Johanna's tardy yesterday-but she really was talking about Julianna. This picture is after their hip hop performance to "Safety Dance", an 80's hit.









2 comments:

Jen said...

That gift bouquet is so fun! Wow, Johanna looks grown up.

Danielle said...

The victorious Jedi-best picture of Ed, ever. I love the one of the girls and thier cute twiggy legs. Oh, to be 13 again.