Monday, April 18, 2011

101 ways with a boiled egg....

We had plenty of eggs to dye last Saturday. Aunt Brooke brought several dozen, and I had boiled 18 as well! The kids were in boiled egg heaven. Dye going here and there, dye going everywhere! It was fun having Brooke and Shane and their two kids back with us after a three year hiatus in Kentucky.



Blake was here for a very quick weekend-he got in at Midnight Friday and left Sunday after sacrement meeting. The kids (and me too) loved having him home and Eddy didn't want to spend a minute away from him.





That kid in his underpants is my nephew Jett. I told Brooke that now that she's moved from Kentucky, she could no longer let her kids run around like that! = )







My beautiful flower cupcakes. Each cake had a ton of candy on it, making them super kid pleasers. Okay, I liked them too.









Crepes......and more crepes. I gave a cooking class on crepes last week, so my kids got as many crepes as they wanted. I made at least 7 batches and tried new recipes with them. This one here is Chocolate Souffle Crepes with strawberry sauce and cream.











2 comments:

Jen said...

Want...crepes...

Chris and Kim said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Love the cupcakes! Hope everything is going well!