Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Annual Spring Break in OR.




Here is Blake's bachelor pad/loft. It's very small-but what does Blake need space for??? I brought Johanna and Logan down to Medford to visit Blake. Johanna slept on the loveseat, Logan on the floor, and luckily, Blake had a full size bed for me to share with him = ) We drove all over Medford looking at houses-always fun to do!
Yes, here is photographic evidence that Blake can cook-oh wait-I made this meal....Anyway, this is the very cooktop that Blake has been using to concoct gourmet Hamburger Helper.
the capitol was gorgeous as ever. (dandelion courtesy of Ed)
B B B BUS
Flower Power and the Thurman kids

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm hungry for Wallery's!! It's fun to see Blake's pad, poor guy. He needs you, for food at the least. Thanks for sharing!

The Pixton Family said...

Blakes in Oregon? Are you all moving there?

Katy said...

Wow Andrea, it's the first time in forever that I wasn't there with you for spring break in Oregon, I'm sure it wasn't nearly as fun.

Chris and Kim said...

wow - the trees are beautiful!! Our trees don't look like that yet. How do you like Medford? Any luck with the house hunt?