Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wyoming

We just had our Thurman reunion in Wyoming at the cabin. It was fun! Everyone was there. Brooke and Shane from Kentucky, Trevin from Boston (he's now moving to Seattle), Bart and Gunnar from Colorado, Kim and Chris from Utah, and Lindsay from North Carolina. My favorite activity was river rafting, of course. I had rafted the same route as a teen, so it was fun to go again to the "lunch counter" and "Big Kahuna". The only thing I lamented was my scary white legs out there on the river with all those tans! I brought two crafts to make and that would explain the dreamcatcher hanging from my car mirror (normally, I'm not the dreamcatcher type). We made these cute fish with empty water bottles, paint, sequins and tissue paper.
We ate a lot of good food, naturally. I was actually looking forward to eating just plain old cereal for breakfast by the time we got home! Mmmmm....that turkey! We had a "Thanksgiving" like meal one night-so good!
My niece is here with us now, so we are trying to do some fun things. We hit the drive in last night for Kung Fu Panda-it was pretty good!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow; sounds like a real adventure! Gauratee my legs are whiter!
Danielle

Katy said...

I'm glad you had a good time, I wish I could go whitewater rafting, love it. You should post some pics.

Jen said...

Let's see some photos here Andrea.