Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm using red because that was the color I had dripped all over my carpet last week.
It was a crazy morning-we were going on vacation that night and Blake wanted me to pick and can the raspberries...hah! I was packing up the kid's suitcases and heard crying. Usually I just ignore that unless someone sounds really hurt. It was Ed, and he sounded pretty sad. As I got up to go downstairs, I heard him coming up. I rounded the corner so see Ed with his finger dripping blood and a grisley red trail behind him-yes, there was blood on every stair! I hauled him in the bathroom-you know how fingers bleed! There was blood all over the toliet, all over Ed's clothes, and my white bathroom rug too. I finally got the bleeding stopped and a bandaid applied. I made Logan help me clean up all the blood since it was he who caused the bleeding (scissors). Not fun. I think there's still some on my carpet. Needless to say, the raspberries did not get canned that day. However, we took them with us on our vacation and I made 3 raspberry pies...delicious!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yikes! What were those kids doing up there? At least it didn't end with a trip to the emergency room and stitches!
Danielle

Katy said...

Poor little Ed. Now, why did Logan think it was okay to use scissors on Ed?