Monday, July 14, 2008

We went to Eagle Island with my friend, Michelle, and her kids today. We couldn't stay very long because Cam and Log still have swim lessons this week. Too Bad! We were having such a good time. It's a great place because it's close, has swimming, a beautiful setting, a playground and a beach-all five minutes away from home! We went there last week and Logan was actually complaining that we had to go again so soon-how spoiled!
Tonight we all practiced our skit for the family reunions. I think it will be fun, but Cam is a little too young...he couldn't quite get the timing of it all...Well, I'm off to make puppets!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhhh! I've got to get on with the skit thing. You're family is so fun, can't wait to see it!

Stacey said...

Andrea,
This is Stacey Stevens from Salem - way back. I saw someone at Carlene Tanner's parenting class a year or so ago that I knew had to be a Hoth, but I never got the chance to come over and talk to you. Now I know that you must be in the Meridian area and I'm sure it must have been you. It's good to see familiar faces around.