Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy summer

Where has this summer gone already? I was hoping for more down times, but since this blog is entitled "good things", I will be positive = ).
Today I went swimming in the Bridge tower pool with the kids. I was invited by a friend. Lots of my other friends were there too, which is always fun. Eddy got stuck under the water for awhile, but after I pulled him out and he choked for a while, he was fine and went right back to playing.
Johanna's and my guitar arrived courtesy ebay yesterday. Now we just have to learn to play the darn thing. I'm excited to get the hang of it though, and I hope Johanna will really like it. She's been asking to play for ever!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Okay, Andrea I just typed in your address and I guess I did somehting wrong because an adult site with lots of "boobies" just popped up on my screen. I was a little surprised to say the least. Anyhow, I will probably be getting my own blog very soon. Congratulations and get practicing that guitar.

Jen said...

Wow, brave to admit your son almost drowned on your first post. Katy, you're brave to type the word boobies in your comments. What brave sisters I have. Welcome Andrea to the wonderful world of blogging.