Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cozy and Colorful Fall Pix

Ahhh...family togetherness... Yes-that's Ed wearing Johanna's glasses. He's facinated with them-though they're not like Mia's-they are breakable, and he's doing his best to help Johanna into contacts
Quintisential fall-leaves, trucks and boys-don't you just want to join in?

Our VERY LAST berry pie-just picked on October 24! Ed "helped" by arranging the berries-I think he was just trying to hide the fact that he'd eaten most of them. Can't you see that guilty look on his face?
The owl cupcakes I made for my Halloween recital-aren't they cute?



4 comments:

Danielle said...

Ed certainly looks guilty; but how can you be mad at such a cute face!
Love the owl cupcakes.

Katy said...

Andrea please come be my personal chef, even for one day. Oh, and the kids are cute too.

The Pixton Family said...

Yeah for fall! I love the owl cupcakes.

Karl said...

I have the same tin pitcher that you keep your kitchen utensils in--the white with blue decorations. I love seeing your family.