Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Halloween Fun!

Better late then never! I made a Halloween dinner of Ghostly cheese sandwiches, chicken noodle soup and orange smoothies, then we carved pumpkins before going trick-or-treating. Blake did most of the work, as I was desparately searching for the hat to Ed's costume ( I found it!). They all had a great time though. We even toasted the seeds-yummy! Garlic salt was our favorite topping by the way.
Here they are-the pokemon, dinosaur, cavegirl, gypsy and ninja. The cavegirl is Johanna's friend and our neighbor-Hannah

Is this not disturbing? This is the loot the kids ended up with-a VERY LARGE bowl of candy! Blake decided it was time to quit after overhearing comments to Logan and Camden like "Wow-you've got a lot of candy there!" Ed petered out after one block, and then he ate pretty much everything he got while the others were out. So, this is only 3 kids worth of candy! SCARY!



3 comments:

Katy said...

Andrea, do you not remember? I swear we each used to get that much, I remember having an entire pillow case full, and another time an entire full size Tide box full. But good job on not letting your kids not be as piggy as we were. ha ha. Oh, and everyone looks really cute.

Karl said...

Cute kids, cute family! I miss you guys! -Jen

Anonymous said...

Andrea - You never told me you had a blog, now I can check and see what is going on. The kids look so cute on Halloween. We had tons of candy too - I let them eat a lot more of than I should so we could get rid of it. Hope all is well.