Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall happenings

Is this really 2009? At our house you wouldn't know it-in fact, for portions of General Conference-Camden had to hold up our lovely-right out of Star Trek antenna so we could get proper reception!
The poor little kitten! Ed visited a farm with his preschool and there were a whole passel of kittens for the kids to hold. It was very cute and didn't mind Ed holding it too much.

We had a fun time picking grapes last friday. We didn't get there until almost dark, so we had to pick fast. The kids all had fun running around the vineyard in the light of the moon. We picked an 18 gallon container full, plus three buckets. I got 35 quarts of grape juice out if them and I'm going to try and make a batch of grape jelly. They smelled so good!!!! The vineyard really was lovely-you could smell the grapes as you walked around. Ahhh...nature.


4 comments:

Karl said...

Fun photos Ang. Your moonlit trip to the vineyard sounded dreamy. -Jen

Katy said...

Ed looks so adorable in the picture with the kitten! So are you done canning yet?

Danielle said...

I love Fall and everything that goes with it. There are so many great photo ops. Super cute pics of the kids-as usual!

Mom T said...

Someday you may get three comments from me at this site. For some reason it seems to not be working. So maybe the 3rd time is the charm---------- Yes I just got caught up on your blog!!! I loved the first day of school pictures -- I have such cute grandkids!! The tye dye kids were very cute. I didn't remember hearing you went to a vineyard. You have done tons of canning this fall. I remember going into my storage room and looking at all the full bottles and feeling a little more confident as winter came with all the mouths to feed. Dad and I got a laugh out of Cam holding up the antenna :-) Love, Mom T