Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's not to love about summer?

I just love summer. I love not having a schedule, I love not having to make cold lunch each morning (pb and J everyday...boring!!), I love just hanging around the house with the kids playing, I love reading books while lounging in the sun, and the last minute trips to get ice-cream. We took the kids to the ice-cream shop that Logan made a model of tonight. Everyone had fun and only two of us didn't get ice-cream on their shirt (I was NOT one of them). We read books from the library-library reading program time! Anyway, just had to share why I love summer.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I do love summer reading....but other than that it's all kinda the same to me right now.

Brooke said...

I love the summer too! We are excited to see you soon. You all look like your havin' fun!
We are going to miss the green here, it really is beautiful! BUT I'm ready to be closer to family.