Thursday, June 4, 2009

Party!!!!




We had a last day of school party yesterday. It was mostly for Johanna, but I let Logan and Cam each invite a friend as well. I think a good time was had by all. I'm not sure how many kids were there-at least 16. Anyway, my house was full! I made the cute graduation cap cupcakes- an idea I've saved from 2000 or something like that. We also had Johanna's requests-Bugels, Capri Suns and Starburst, plus cookies and fruit/veggies with dip. There were two slip n' slides, waterguns, pool, waterballoons, bubble machine, and a craft. I swept up about 2 cups of debris off the sopping wet floor afterwards-I had a pond in my downstairs bath, mangled carpet, and scratched wood floors from the sand they brought in, but it was fun! Maybe I'll do it again!

















1 comment:

Katy said...

Cute cupcakes, I want one, but I don't think my 1200 calorie diet would allow that. Anyway, looks like everyone had fun at the party.