Thursday, June 4, 2009

The happy kids who are now out of school


Johanna in the wet t-shirt contest at school (JK) she had fun at all the field day stations. I was there face painting. I forgot about babysitting for Cam and Ed, so they came with me. Poor little guys-I was so busy-they had to entertain themselves in the hot sun for three hours! They did great, though I'm not sure how many otterpops Ed helped himself to.

Logan pre-field day-ready for the fun to begin.


Cam wearing his graduation cap. The kindergartners had a cute little graduation ceremony in his classroom. They sang some adorable songs (which I did not have my camcorder for -GARGGGG!!), and recieved their "diplomas". Cam is now ready for first grade..sniff..my baby!



1 comment:

Katy said...

Wow, Cam's a big boy now. and what??? they have wet t-shirt contests in grade school?