Thursday, September 4, 2008

Softball and Peaches....Late summer fun

I got 4 RBI's tonight at our co-ed softball game. WhooHOO! However, I never did make it to home tonight...oh well, it was a beautiful sunset.
I picked lots of peaches at an orchard yesterday. It was fun climbing up into the tree and picking peach after gorgeous peach. I did get pokey peach fuzz all over me however. I think there's nothing better then seeing nature's bounty first hand and harvesting it yourself. I plan on canning the peaches tomorrow, then making a pie and some peach melba jam...peach heaven!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Andrea, I'm jealous. Please think of me when you are eating fresh peach pie. Yum-O.

Danielle said...

Softball, peach pies...is there anything you can't do Andrea. Three cheers for this super Mom!