Friday, September 5, 2008



20 quarts of peaches, 3 pies and 3 bananna breads later....I'm ready for bed! I'm happy that the peaches I bought are almost taken care of though-whew! I'll just freeze the rest and make one batch of jam. Here's a pic of my lovely quarts!


Johanna got her early birthday gift tonight-a girl's night out to the mall to get her ears pierced. It was pretty cute. She picked out her birthstone and sat in the chair. BANG! Ouch, tears, suffering. Nothing that a trip to See's candy can't fix though. We also shared cheescake at the CC Factory. She loves her new look and the new earrings I let her pick out, though I don't remember when ear piercing became so expensive!

3 comments:

Karl said...

Way to get holes in your head, Johanna! Is there anything a trip to See's can't fix? --Jen

Katy said...

Johanna is growing up too fast! It scares me to think that some day too fast, I'll be at the mall with Mia piercing her ears too. Crazy!!!

Danielle said...

Congradulations Johanna. She's on the fast train to becoming a woman! Yikes!