Sunday, November 17, 2013

Johanna practiced her bow tie skills on Eddy-he looks like Pee Wee Herman!

Halloween-these are the only two that dressed up this year...sad!  Ed was a Western Sherriff and Cam was a robber.  It was a busy day!  Cam and Andrea ran together in the annual 5th grade "mini-marathon"-actually a 5k, Cam and Ed had a Halloween parade and parties at their school.  After school we helped a neighbor with some painting before trick-or treating.  Johanna went to her friend's house and Logan had some friends over for dinner, a bit of trick-or treating, and a movie.  Everyone had a fun time.

Veteran's day and we enjoyed hiking one of the local table rock hills.  It was a foggy day in the valley but clearing at the top-beautiful!  Johanna was shooting a video for school with a group of friends.


Ed still likes to hold hands.....I love it!


This heart of rock was already there-love this pic

Ohhhh this was so good.  I convinced Blake that he wanted this instead of Jell-O cake for his birthday.  Brownie, chocolate, raspberry and vanilla bean mousse topped with raspberry sauce and raspberries!

The kids pointed out that Dad was not 7, but 42 candles would just not be as artistic, and I would probably have burned myself.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Andrea, fantastic photos. I like the gaping mouth of Blake the best. I want your cake.

Danielle said...

I nearly gave up on your blog-glad to see new pictures! Fun hike-love the heart photo. Send me a cake!

Chris and Kim said...

I want that cake!! Looks like you are all having fun!!