Thursday, November 1, 2012

A host of Halloween pictures

 This year's Halloween recital was a success.  The kids had fun playing scary music and eating scary delicious treats!

Me and the boys at their school carnival. 

Blake and I dressed as "Wonder Bread Woman" and "Souper Man" for an adult Halloween party. We had a great time guessing who was wearing what costume, chatting and enjoying yummy treats

 Only Camden didn't mind getting slimed-Logan and Eddy don't like that goo on their hands-no sugeons here!

 Now who doesn't like a spooky sandwich?

 Or festive pumkin pancake faces!

 We went traditional with the costumes this year....

Cowboys...

Vampires....

 and Indians

 Johanna was Galadrial from Lord of the Rings-this was before she fixed her hair at her friends house for the stake dance a few weeks ago.  She had to attend play practice until 9:00 on Halloween night, so no candy for her!

 I made Galadrial's crown out of hot glue-what can't you do with that stuff?

 Johanna made a face everytime I tried to take a picture of my students at our Halloween recital darn her!

 Cam at the farm stand down the street-we go here often-riding our bikes if we can.

That's a bread star on my crown

Blake's utility belt includes salt and pepper, can of chicken noodle, ladle and oyester crackers-mostly Jen's great ideas

3 comments:

Jen said...

All of your costumes turned out great! Blake, you rocked the Souperman. I love your stone fireplace, so sophisticated.

Chris and Kim said...

I love the costumes! Glad my brother wasn't wearing tights - actually that would be funny! Looks like you have a lot of piano students now. Jaxsen was a vampire this year too. Keep having fun!!

Danielle said...

I can't believe that Blake is such a good sport. There is no amount of treats/money that could bribe Scott to wear that! You guys looked great-I love the bread star,Johanna's crown, the boys looks so cute-and spooky sandwiches too. You really are a "wonder" woman!