Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I opened the door to get a picture of the boys coming home from school and Ed did this "ta da" kind of thing....funny

Eddy picked the David and Golieth FHE lesson last Monday-they had a great time shooting marshmallows at Golieth

What you CAN"T see is all the needles on the ground

Our gargantuan, 14 foot tall tree makes it's exit from our house.  I grew to love it, but was not sad to see it leave.

Johanna busied herself with this lovely painting on the last day of Christmas break.  She's planning on adding a phrase or saying to the left side of it-I'll post that later.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Green grass and cabbage flowers in January--I'm liking your weather.

Danielle said...

Ahh, the Christmas take down-always a little depressing dragging out the dying Christmas tree. But, paintintg butterflies can lift the mood-looks pretty!

The Pixton Family said...

I remember our FHE club and getting the lesson!

Chris and Kim said...

Looks like you are all having fun. I love the green in Johanna's room and the diamonds. I have had those crazy nights with a zillion kids in the house and tell myself I am never doing this again, but end up doing it again soon after.