Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall activitties we are glad to be done with

Logan's soccer team after their game last Saturday
These are the cupcakes I made for my piano recital. The chocolate spiders looked really cute on them and they were gone in a minute-I didn't even get one!

Logan's soccer cake for his last game turned out really cute. I got this idea online and the kids loved it-they all crowded around us after the game exclaiming "where am I?!" It's two cake mixes, so everyone could have white or chocolate-I put one flavor on each side. So easy!




Johanna with the 10 baby gowns she sewed for her first 10 hour young women's project.









2 comments:

Lance and Mandy said...

Can you please be Hayli's Mom?

Danielle said...

Johana-way to go. What a great YM'S project.
Soccer cake-so cool. You just won the best Soccer Mom award Andrea.
Cupackes-so cute! I am not sure I could eat a spider; even a chocolate one!