Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Johanna!

Johanna and dollys dressed in their new outfits-fantastic job, Jen!
Johanna and friends Hannah and Chantelle breakfasting at the Tea House.

13 candles on a oreo mint cheesecake...a lovely sight!
Johanna once again enjoyed her birthday. I can't believe she's 13!! We had a late night party after soccer practice Thursday. She loved the package from Aunt Jennifer with all her clever sewn doll things. She loved her gifts from grandparents and Aunt Katy too-thank you to all!
Saturday we had her "party". I took Johanna and her friends to the breakfast buffet at "Miss Tami's Tea Cottage". I have to say, it was delicious and a good thing I'd gone for a run that morning-Monte Cristo sandwich anyone? The girls all looked adorably dressed up for the occasion and enjoyed themselves immensely. They returned home to play dolls and try on the gifts Johanna received from them-lots of silly bandz and shirts-Hannah felt bad that Johanna didn't have any brand names-so she remedied that. I can't believe that I used to care so much about brand names. I couldn't give a fig now! As long as it's cute, I'll wear it. Anyway, Johanna was sad when her special day was over.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oh fig!!! I like that Andrea. Sounds like a great b-day for Johanna.

Danielle said...

I enjoyed this post immensly. Looks like I'm the only Aunt who flaked out! Well, Happy Birthday to
Johanna. She is such a sweet and well mannered girl. Lets hope she stays that way now that she is a teenager!