Friday, July 30, 2010

oh, I don't know!!!! Just good stuff!

Logan's new bike..finally! He and Cam have been looking kind of funny on their old-too small bikes. Blake took Logan out last weekend and got him a new one. Logan didn't know they were going to do that-so he was quite excited. I just had to snap a pic in front of our beautiful flowers-the hummingbirds love them!
Johanna and cousin Lindsay. She's been here the last week and will stay another week. They've been having a wonderful time together and I've been acting as "cruise activity director" keeping everyone busy.

Johanna looked funny mowing our lawn last night with her tall socks, ipod, swimsuit and my shoes. She just LOVES this job.


2 comments:

Katy said...

I still can't believe what a lovely young woman Johanna is turning into. What fun.

Chris and Kim said...

Looks like you have been having a fun summer - can't believe summer is almost over!! Hope to see you soon.