Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 10th birthday Logan!

Logan turned 10 last week. He had a great birthday party with four friends (a big improvement over last time-only 1 came!). We did a survivor party that included an obstacle course, puzzle challenge, disgusting food challenge and scavenger hunt. I made a very cute volcano cake with hard sugar candy "lava" and whip cream foam. Logan loved all the gifts and cards he got from everyone. Mostly He loved the attention. Blake and I gave him a watch and he's been timing everything ever since.
What, you don't want to try watermelon and hot sauce oatmeal?

Johanna's tiki's...they were very cute. We would have saved them, but the wind tore them up the next day-oh well, at least we have photographic evedence.


A happy birthday boy with his lava cake.



3 comments:

Jen said...

VERY cool cake Andrea, once again. I'm so glad his birthday was a hit. You're a great mom.

Danielle said...

Looks like a fantastic Birthday! Cool cake, but I think I'll pass on the watermelon/hotsauce oatmeal. Happy Birthday Logan!

Katy said...

Great job Andrea. I'm glad Logan got some love on his b-day.