Thursday, October 11, 2012

buttons bags and buffets

Got this buffet that I LOVE at
"Picker's Paradise", a fun pawn shop/antique store.  The bags will not be permanent decor, they
are for our Young Women in Excellence program.  The presidency made four bags each to give to the girls as a gift.  At a cost of 3 dollars a piece, I thought they were pretty cute!

Mmmmm...sugar cookies.  One of my favorites after chocolate chip.  These are also for YWIE.  They're supposed to be buttons and quilts to go with our theme of "patterns".  I put them all in the freezer, but I caught Blake sneaking some later! 

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love that blue buffet. Nice stuff for your YW, they will feel loved.

Jen Pixton said...

I so miss your baking and I love the color of the buffet!

Chris and Kim said...

I noticed that buffet in your halloween pictures. Love it! Love the color and all the little drawers.