Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stuff we've been doing

Go Eddy Go!  Eddy did awesome at the Jewett Jogathon, doing 15 laps-I hardly ever saw him stopping, barely even slowing to get the stamp after each lap. 

Cam ran hard in the jog a thon too.  It was fun this year-they hooked up a lap top to speakers and had a fun 80's play list blaring.  Ice Ice Baby da da da da dadada da

We re-started our friday afterschool tradition of ice cream cones at McDonalds, then a trip to the library

Cam loves his vanilla cone....

 I made a craft!  Something I haven't done in a while.  It was from Pinterest, of course, and I think it turned out quite well!

Her are all my supplies-I felt so crafty!

Not so much this cake, poor thing.  It was perfect-beautiful even!  And then, like Humpty Dumpty-it had a fall.  It was still delicious though.  Perfectly moist vanilla butter bundt cake with a raspberry-darkchocolate ring through the middle.  SarahBeth's Bakery(a new fave cookbook) Ruby Cake

3 comments:

Jen said...

Run boys, run! Your wreath is fantastic Andrea, I just might have to copy. I love that you posted a pic of your ugly cake.

Katy said...

It should be on cake wrecks....it looks delicious though. I love the wreath, so autumny!

Danielle said...

Very cute wreath! So, even Andrea ruins a cake somtimes-that makes me feel better about myself.