Monday, May 21, 2012

The busy month of May

I finally finished this dress for Johanna's 8th grade dance last week and discovered why nobody makes their own clothes anymore.  I'll put a pic of her wearing it on later...

Some friends from Idaho came to visit yesterday. They brought eclipse glasses with them and we all went to our neighborhood park to watch the annular eclipse...it was cool, as demonstrated by Johanna.

Johanna and Logan all spiffed up outside their school after Honor's Night. 

My last art project for Cam's class was paper mache balloons.  Everyone had fun and got messy.

Piano recital time!  Logan did great!

Johanna did great!

 Cam did great!
"Mother and Son"Bowling night was missed during opening night of Johanna's play, so I took Cam and Ed out myself later.  We had a great time!

 My version of soccer pictures...the cheapy way
Johanna's gang-we have this group, plus or minus some over to our house often on Friday's for "game night"  They're all top honors students and a great group of kids.  We'll be sad to see them go separate ways for high school-the highschool here is separted into three different schools, only one other of Johanna's friends is going to the one she chose.  Hopefully they can still see each other sometimes.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Your dress looks great! I bet she looks adroable in it. Bravo on the piano recitals-you sure have a group of talented kids. Eddie's soccer pic is super cute! I love the ways you find to save money!