Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun in February

Cam the postman
His class set up a post office in their room and learned all about the mail. If you can't tell, Cam is wearing an official US post office sweater=he looks like Mr. Rogers! His class sent all of their Valentines through this post office.

Ed and his hat. I signed Ed up for art classes at the library-he'd only go to one, but it was a good one-he made this cool hat!

My "box of chocolates" cupcakes for my valentine's recital Yummy! The "chocolates" are really marshmellos-cut and dipped in frosting-everyone thought they were real, and were a bit dissapointed.


Johanna and friend, Hanna making cookies to give out as prizes for a school raffle raising money for Haiti.



4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love seeing all the creative confections that take place at your house. I wish I were around to sample!Cam makes a cute postman!

Katy said...

Ed's hat is so cute. You must have the most spoiled piano students I've ever heard of. I think at my only Bradley Johnson recital, there was a bowl of mini pretzels.

The Pixton Family said...

You always come up with the best ideas!

Jen said...

Ha! Katy I don't remember specifics of the recital except that we were the ONLY family there. That poor guy. Way to bake yourself another fab dessert, Ang.