Sunday, February 22, 2009

Skiing at Harriman













We had such a great time skiing on Valentine's Day. We took the whole crew-and I'm glad we did-everyone loved it. It was perfect weather-not too cold-just beautiful. I always love Harriman with it's beautiful pine trees, snow drifts, frozen lake, and about a thousand swans (too many-I guess they are becoming pests!). We skiied to the warming hut (see photo of Ed sipping hot cocoa), had lunch, and skiied back by way of the lake so we could get a good view of the swans. A fun activitiy for everyone.


6 comments:

Danielle said...

Andrea, this looks like a balst. I think Ed got the best deal being towed behind. It is good to see a family doing something other than watching TV together. I love the sleeping kids photo.
Danielle

Katy said...

The homemade sled with rope cracks me up, I wish I could have gone with you too....And can I just say your kids have lucky friends, those were the cutest valentines I've ever seen.

Brooke said...

I didn't know that you had a blog. It will be good. I like to show my kids pictures of the cousins so that they don't feel like strangers to them when we meet again. Thank you for your comments on my blog. The Lord is always with us as mothers and that is the best part.

Karl said...

LOVE the kids passed out in the back seat; isn't that the best reason to take them outside? Wear them out! --Jen

Lance and Mandy said...

wear those kids right out! Looks like they just ran a marathon or something. I have a blog if you are interested send me your e-mail address to lanmangit@gmail.com. Mandy

Morrells said...

That looks like lots of fun! I hope your okay that we stole your little boys name! I really never made the connection between the names until Mandy informed me! Hope your okay with me checking in from time to time!