Sunday, December 14, 2008




I had no idea my last blog entry was so long ago! well, here's our huge tree. I think it's going to survive until we go to Oregon. I wasn't so sure, since we chopped it down over a month ago! It's pretty though and we get lots of complements. Logan just finished counting their gifts. He says that he and Cam have 13 and Johanna only has 2.
It snowed today! The kids loved playing in it, though it was no good for snowmen. I'm just glad it's mostly melted off the roads already. I don't like snow that much. It's going to be a busy week!

3 comments:

Katy said...

I'm so proud of you for finally posting again, keep it up. Is that the skirt you made for Johanna? It's cute. I need to get Mia some snow pants, I want to take her sledding I think she'd like it.

Danielle said...

Welcome back Andrea. Your tree is huge, it makes the kids look really small! Get that video of Johanna doing her dance up!

Karl said...

Thanks for the post, Ang. Love the tree! Does it smell nice? I miss that smell. --Jen